Pages

Wednesday 14 April 2010

French Macarons!


This is what I have done today, made Macarons. With the help of my friend Christine, we tried out this Hazelnut & Dark Chocolate recipe. For the most part, it turned out great! Just needs some minor tweaking.

I also had a chance to play with my camera which is also a plus. Still need to learn all the functions on it though. We were thinking of making different Macarons and selling it at the local Greenwich Market. Currently someone is selling cupcakes for 2 pounds each! Hoping we can cash in on the tourists too.

If you want to know more about the market:
http://www.greenwichmarket.net/

Better yet, you can always come to London and help.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is the first time I didn't get to taste your cooking! :(

    Your pictures are looking great!

    Loving your updates! I have your blog saved as a favorite for your parents. hehe.

    ReplyDelete