Pages

Monday 15 November 2010

My New Flat! ...

I've moved in for a month now, but nothing has really changed since then. I haven't bought any new furniture except a single dinner tray table. Well, I guess it is dirtier now. It's still a studio, but brand new and up on a higher level. It was night out when I took this pic so there's no view to show you. There's also a long balcony that runs along the length of the windows, can't wait until summer to use it. Gotta love the pot lights tho.


This is the bedroom area, I negotiated having the landlord buy a bed. The most negotiation I did in my life! Also asked the landlord to put in a wardrobe. As for heat, they still use the radiator system here in the UK.




The washroom reminds me of a hotel room, but it has hot water! Something that was missing in my last flat. Although the flat is bit farther from work, it is well worth it.


I think is the best part is the kitchen, there's even enough storage room for everything which is rare for London standards. Can you spot the fridge? It is basically the kitchen cabinet located left of the oven. It is rather small, but suffice for one person.


Well that's the tour of my flat, come join me if you like the place. Let me know first since I will need to go out and buy an inflatable bed. You can occupy the whole living room if you want!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I'm so visiting you next year!! I'll bring the inflatable bed!!!

    ReplyDelete